If this is your first time considering Church or first time in a long time consider this a personal invitation for you to join us in any of our service or study times. You will find Willow Springs to be a place of comfort, a place where you can come just as you are. A place where we meet with The LORD, and consider ourselves, our actions, and our lives in connection to eternity. As we open God's Word we allow His Spirit to speak to our hearts and lead us to be better followers of HIS plan in this His World.
- What is it like?
- We sing, pray, and open God's Word
- Our songs are a mix of new and older songs - we want to minister to every generation.
- Our sermons are Biblically centered and applied to our daily lives
- A statement we make frequently at Willow - "It doesn't matter what I think, it matters what God says."
- What about my kids?
- We have a fully staffed nursery for kids up to age 2
- Children's Church is also going on during our worhsip time for children thru age 5
- What do I wear?
- There is no dress code here at Willow.
- We only want to remind everyone that today, we are worshipping the KING!
- How can I get connected?
- A GREAT place to get connected is in our Sunday School Classes
- Wednesday night we have ministries for Kids, Youth and Adult Bible Study
We Look Forward to you being with us soon!